API Signal Conditioner Repair Service
To get an RMA#
Contact Customer Service at 800-942-0315
use our contact form
Send products to
Absolute Process Instruments
1220 American Way
Libertyville IL 60048-3936
- Please call Customer Service at 800-942-0315
- Request a return materials authorization number (RMA#)
- Let us know the reason the item is being returned
- All products must be sent to us prepaid
- You must remove all wiring
- Please pack items carefully to prevent damage in shipment
- Please reference RMA# on your shipping labels and all correspondence
- Please include your return address information
- Please include the best way to contact you; email or direct phone number
- If desired, we can contact you with an estimate before proceeding
- Allow 7-10 days for service plus shipping time
- Rush repair service is available for an extra charge of $100
- Rush service may not be available in all cases—Call First!
- Return shipping charges will be added for non-warranty service
- For warranty repairs, we pay return shipping
If the product is under warranty, we will repair the product or warranted parts thereof under the terms of our lifetime warranty , otherwise we will advise you of non-warranty repair costs. For warranty repairs, we pay return shipping.
- The minimum non-warranty evaluation/repair charge is $39
- Return shipping charges will be added for non-warranty repairs or evaluation
Our non-warranty service is generally divided into several levels. Please call us for pricing.
- Test and evaluate
- Test, evaluate, recalibrate, cosmetic refurbishment
- Change range and/or do minor modifications
- Troubleshoot and replace bad components
- Troubleshoot and replace circuit board(s)
When the product is received
- It is visually inspected for any noticeable damage
- Bench tested, if possible
- We will contact you with our findings
- We may retest if needed, based on additional information you provide
- If we cannot find a problem, we will contact you for payment of the $39 minimum charge plus return shipping
- If repairs, calibration, or other work is necessary, we will contact you with costs prior to proceeding
- If approved, we will perform the repairs, process your payment per your instructions, then return the product.
- If you do not wish to have the product serviced, we will return the product as-is, process your payment of $39 plus return shipping, and return the product
- If an item is beyond economical repair, we will contact you and offer the same or similar product at a discount.
A minimum 20% restocking fee will be assessed on any product returned for credit. Only new, unused products less than 6 months old may be returned (prior approval and a RMA# is required). Installed, used, damaged, modified, or customized products cannot be returned for credit. API reserves the right to examine all returned products and determine if credit is justified and the amount of credit to be issued.